Restarting over and over again
So this is my first post for this blog.
Not my first blog though. Been thinking and trying to write for years. But every time, every single time, I will end up not publishing them, for fear of others reading and judging them.
Must be my age factor, I’ve been feeling bolder, braver, louder since the big 4 is getting nearer.
And for the last few years, I’ve been saying things that I wouldn’t have said when I was younger.
It’s kind of nice getting to this stage where I just feel more free to express myself. I laugh louder nowadays as well.
Is it because I feel more settled? That I’m feeling more accepting of who I am.
Anyway, here goes the first post of hopefully many more to come.
Not my first blog though. Been thinking and trying to write for years. But every time, every single time, I will end up not publishing them, for fear of others reading and judging them.
Must be my age factor, I’ve been feeling bolder, braver, louder since the big 4 is getting nearer.
And for the last few years, I’ve been saying things that I wouldn’t have said when I was younger.
It’s kind of nice getting to this stage where I just feel more free to express myself. I laugh louder nowadays as well.
Is it because I feel more settled? That I’m feeling more accepting of who I am.
Anyway, here goes the first post of hopefully many more to come.
Comments
Post a Comment